St. Arnold’s Central School is an unaided Christian Minority English Medium School affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The atmosphere of the School is very conducive for learning, as it is located in serene and peaceful residential vicinity, away from the hustle and bustle of the fast growing City of Mysore. Our concern is to impart quality and value-based education to the coming generations. We pledge that we orient and animate the children to become productive persons and responsible family members of the society. Towards the realization of this goal, apart from excellent academic curriculum, the school creates novel platforms for the children to enhance their talents in sports & games, dance, literature, personality development and capacity building exercises.
Objectives and Goals
- To be intellectually competent, open to growth and committed to justice.
- To develop the quality of mind and heart (competence and compassion).
- To cherish community values and learn to live harmoniously in the society.
- To be a leader in struggle for better human world and a community of love.
- To love and respect all religions, cultures and castes.
- To grow in respect for all forms of life, especially human life.
- To develop a spiritual vision of the world in the face of materialism, concern for others in the face of egoism and simplicity in the face of consumerism.
Staff of St. Arnold’s Central School, Mysore
Lawrence Correa (Superior & Manager)
Sunil Menezes (Principal)
Solomon Reddy (Treasurer)
St. Arnold’s Central School
Mysore – 5700029
Tel : (0821) 2453580 (School)
(0821) 2453579 ( Res.)
Email: [email protected]